Join Forecast International and GovExec defense experts for this FREE WEBINAR:
Since January 2022, the U.S. has invested more than $18 billion in security assistance to Ukraine. Additionally, this is the first war where cyber and space are real warfighting domains. This conflict is like nothing anyone has seen before, and its impact is sure to be both profound and long-lasting.
Here’s what you can expect to learn from this webinar:
- What weaponry is being sent to aid Ukraine and how that increases exposure for select weapon platforms and capabilities
- How the war in Ukraine is impacting Russia’s military, defense industry, and arms exports
- Opportunities for U.S. contractors to pick up orders from NATO allies to replace the stockpiles of weaponry sent to Ukraine
- How national defense spending and military capabilities are shifting across Europe
- The outlook for building up Ukraine’s military long-term
If you’re interested in hearing military data experts unpack the immediate defense landscape and discuss what it means for U.S. defense contractors, sign up for our free webinar at 2 p.m. CT on December 13 here.